top of page

About Get-Msol


The idea hit me late one night while trying to change the primary SMTP domain for all mailboxes on a tenant. Somewhere, sometime, someone is going to try and solve this very same problem.


The goal is simple, save that person from solving the same problem. The timeline? A new post every week. The scope? The Microsoft Online product suite from Azure to Office 365 with some PowerShell basics sprinkled in.


What sets this blog apart from the other 259,481 (and couting!) tech blogs is the goal to not only provide the tools you need to solve your problem but to also teach you the skills necessary to elevate you beyond someone who simply copy and pastes random commands until something works.


Someone once told me “Microsoft builds the first 80% and then relies on their partners for the other 20%”. Consider this blog the other 20%. 

bottom of page